THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

BRAND NEW, FRESH, & FUNKYYY(:

Hey guys. I just made this BRAND NEW blog. Very fresh, fresh(:.

I HOPE you guys like it. And if ya do, Follow me!.
Cuz I will follow yew, 2!
(That sounded stalkerish)...
Well N,E wayz.... I really have no idea on what to start blogging about(:
SO help me by commenting and giving me ideas.
_________SOO, I am also designing a BRAND NEW WEB SITE!
(:(:(:
I haven't created yet, I have only drawn my ideas out on paper, tehe. But it's going to be Baddd! It's going to be like a mini facebook except for young teens ages 11-14. It's going to be more safe then facebook and there shall be no stalkers on it lol.
I HAVE A NAME FOR MY NEW-NOT CREATED-YET WEBSITE.
But I'm not going to tell yew becuz you could steal the URL.
SOOO, after I BUY THE URL, I will give you all the name so you can visit it. And it may not be that awesome at first because I can only work on it so much a day. But after a few weeks it will have everything you need. I'ma post backgrounds, wallpapers, screensavers, quotes, pictures, buttons and you will even be able to chat wiff mee & myy peepo'z. It is going to be da BOM so watch out for it(:(:(:
AND THIS LITTLE WEB SITE CREATING IS GOING TO BE SOME HARD WORK, So I am forcing my best friend to help me out with it...... Jade........

I'm going to make contests, too. And I will be giving BRAND NEW prizes.
And my favorite part of this web site is the "ASK MANGO&BRICK" section. That is where Jade and myself will be giving advice out to those who ask us. All ya have to do is email the BRAND NEW site email adress about what you need advice on. There will be LOTZ more info after I even MAKE THE WEB SITE.

So comment and tell me some idea's for this blog & My BRAND NEW website.

& There will be poles, music videos, hilarious videos, chat boxes, and I will also get some cool gadgets to put on my page that you can jack and use 'em for yewself!
Thanxx & Peacceee!(+

0 comments: