THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A FEW GOOD SONGS=}

Hey, Guys....
I got more info. on the Web Site!!!!
Welll,,,
First off:
It is going to be like a mini facebook except it will be private and safe because to go on the site, I have to send you the invitation(:

I did this so there would be no stalkers!!!! & Hopefully you guys will be able to go on it because it will be safe and only OUR friends will be on it!.
So once I make it, I will send the invitations over email. & If I dont send you one, just ask & I probably will. (Depends who ya 'r lolz)

Soooo!!!! I looked up some new Lady GaGa songs from her NEW ALBUM!!!!

These songs are clean:
Telephone- Lady Gaga & Beyonce
Monster- Lady Gaga
Speechless- Lady Gaga
& Of course, LOOK UP HER NEW VID, BAD ROMANCE=D
And here are some other good songs!!!(:
Lose Control- Timbaland & Jo-Jo (Dont worry, There's no bad words in it:])
Tik Tok- Kesha
I <3>
Boys with Girlfriends- Meiko
Empire State of Mind- Jay-Z & Alicia Keys
Bruises- Chairlift
Meet Me Halfway- Black Eyed Peas
Evacuate The Dance Floor- Cascada

Got some songs that you want the lyrics to?, But you dont want the viruses from all the web searches? Email me & ask for me to post your fave song and lyrics onto my blog:
TheLyricsPlace.blogspot.com

Thanx!!! & Give me some idea's.
Watch out for my new web site!
& Come back soon for updates on songs, video's, quotes, and sweet websites!(:(:(:

0 comments: